During the years of Armenia's independence, the book publishing tradition has changed. Instead of tens of thousands of copies of books, now only several hundreds of copies are published, but the number of titles has incomparably increased. In this "flood" of published books it is not easy even for skilled specialists to choose.
The goal of this radio program is to briefly inform our listeners about new Armenian and Russian books published in Armenia and, as far as possible, in Artsakh and Diaspora also.
- Umberto Eco, Notes on the Pages of the "Name of the Rose"
- Harutyun Hovnatan, Hamo Sahyan Speaks And Makes Speak
- Sergey Aghajanyan, Armenian Story in the 1960s-70s
- Levon Mutafyan, Norayr Adalyan's Literature And Modernity
- Zhenya Khachatryan, The Ceremonial Dance in the Context of the Beliefs of the Armenians
- Poghos Haytayan. The Half-Century Chronicle of the Armenian Art (collection)
- Vardges Sureniants (album)